Back to business

So after a 7 mile run in Ohio on the first half of my vacation, the rest of my time off was spent relaxing and not worrying about anything. I managed to run a mile on Tuesday morning while I was in the Poconos (more specially, at Pocono Palace), but my motivation to run just wasn't there. Simply put, it was hot, I was at a higher altitude and I just needed to relax, both physically and mentally. I managed to do that quite well.

Things returned a little bit more to normal this morning with a 3 mile run. By the time the week ends, I will log just about the same amount of miles as last week. I guess that's not too bad considering the odd timing of my days away from home.

1 Comentário:

Jason said...

Welcome back!!

I was going into withdrawals without reading a blog post from you in almost 5 days :)