Oh what a beautiful morning

Mid-60s, low humidity - could it be September already? No! It's just July, but today's conditions could've had me fooled. While I'm good at complaining about the weather when it's cold or very hot, I rarely praise the weather. So after some pretty hot conditions earlier this week, a cold front rolled through Wednesday night and left some beautiful and comfortable weather, if only for a couple of days.

All in all, this summer hasn't been too bad. It was miserable in early June, but that was mainly because it went from feeling like spring to mid-summer overnight. Earlier this week was quite uncomfortable, but manageable at 7:30 a.m. This weekend is looking hot, but nothing out of the ordinary for this time of year.

Since my injury, I've gotten out of the habit of my "Workouts since last post" segment, but I promise that'll return next week. I wanted this week to be about getting back on track without thinking about training all that much. So far it's been good. This morning I got in 5.1 miles, and all is looking well to do at least 8 this weekend to put me over 20 for the week.

2 comments:

April said...

Love your blog! And that weather sounds awesome to me!

Anonymous said...

The weather was great this morning. Wish I could have gone for a walk instead of work. Keep up the good work.
Mom