Mid-week tail bone report

To quickly sum up the past couple of days, things have gone well. I've gotten in a couple of good 4-plus mile runs and my tail bone area pain continues to improve a little bit each day. I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, it's about a 2.5. It's manageable, although it's bothersome when I'm on my couch and in a vehicle. I had a great night's sleep last night, but two nights ago it bothered me quite a bit. I think by the end of this week I can finally stop talking about it so much.

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

Hi, David. I was casting about for other folks who had done the Richmond Marathon and just found your blog. Sounds like you've had a challenging and exciting summer so far! I want to belatedly wish you well on your recovery from the tailbone injury. I slipped on some ice while running in high school and went down so hard I thought I'd never get up again. My high school had wooden chairs in every room, and I had to sit on a sweatshirt everywhere I went. I'm glad you're on the upswing now, because man-oh-man the tailbone injury sucks!