Non Photographer -- That's me!

Just like there are many runners out there who don't call themselves runners, I have been a photographer for years, but never called myself one. As part of my job I have taken photos and I'll often be the one at a party just snapping away. I got into taking photos in high school as part of my journalism class, but slowly things shifted away and then I ended up kind of forgetting how much I liked it. To be honest, I didn't take the time to learn that much about photography -- all the language and lingo about cameras are as foreign to me as most languages out there. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the art of photography.

Well, to attempt to bring back some of that passion, I've started a new blog - Non Photographer at nonphotographer.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out and make comments if you'd like. My hope is to post quite a bit with old and new photos alike.

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to see the next photos. Good job.
Mom