100 days, 11 hours ...

If you haven't noticed, I tend to notice milestones. Well, today marks 100 days to go until the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. While I'm not in "official" training mode just yet, I realize that this race isn't all that far away. I do have all of June, July and August to prepare, so that eases my mind just a bit.

While I'm discussing this race, has anyone out there tried Cytomax? It's the new official sport drink for this race. I'll of course try it beforehand to make sure my stomach can handle it, but any insight before trying it would be great. Free samples would be even better.

1 Comentário:

Jason said...

Ha!! you and the milestones :)

I've never tried Cytomax, but I've heard a few folks the other talking about it. They seemed to like it. someone was also praising the PowerBar stuff as it has more salt than the other products.

I'm also thinking about trying the Hammer products.