The first mile of '08

To say this week has been frustrating is an understatement. I know I did the right thing by not running. I told myself after last Friday's run that I'd take a whole week off. So this morning I ended my one-week ban of running and got a mile in with my dog. I'd say it was successful because my foot didn't really bother me, but I wanted to go farther. I know, though, that if I want to avoid being hurt I have to take it slowly. I will very likely attempt 2 or 3 miles tomorrow and then analyze things from there.

Of note this week is the fact that I lifted weights on Thursday. I hadn't lifted in a while, but I plan to get back into a regular routine at least a couple of times a week.

1 Comentário:

Jason said...

Good job getting the mile in. Stay healthy and don't overdo it (I may need you to tell me that in a few days)

:)