A Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to everybody out there celebrating Christmas ... and to those not, just enjoy the day off!

My running has been a bit off this past week with my heel issue (now on both feet), plus a trip to Ohio, where I did get a 3.1 mile run in. My feet are feeling better, but I'm going to wait a day to run again and hopefully get some new shoes. I bought some heel supports that help tremendously. My marathon pair of shoes seem to be losing their support despite still having good tread left on them. They'll be a good pair of everyday shoes, while an even older pair will get some good use this spring in the yard.

As for 2008 ... as promised, I'll get to it soon, as in before Jan. 1. If things go well these next couple of days, I'll be kicking off the year with a 10k. Nothing like a race that I'll probably be slow in to get me motivated for the half marathon in March!

3 comments:

Topher said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your heel problems clear before next week's 10k.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the heel problem. When you find what works let me know,as my right heel is giving me trouble.
Mom

Ed H. said...

Good luck with your issues. I've been sick for nearly two weeks and have been off the road. I'm running today though, even though I feel only about 70% well.

Let's all hope for a healthier new year!