The end is slowly getting here

Between about 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. I feel pretty good. But now I have an annoying dry cough at night (that has slowly gotten better since it started at the end of last week) and I wake up feeling like I have a hangover. There's a slow improvement every day, but it's enough to not have much energy to run in the mornings. Just a walk/jog routine with my dog is all I have in me. It's better than nothing I guess. In between the a.m. woes and p.m. annoyingness, I'm doing pretty good. My voice my say otherwise, but unlike last week, I feel I can think more clearly and I get through the day without many problems. I guess this is what it really means to be sick.

1 Comentário:

Nancy said...

Sounds like what I had. It takes a while, hang in there. I'm guessing you are not up for 8 on the 8th?? I'm so sorry you are sick. If you decide to give it a whirl, let me know when you have posted so I can add you to the results. You can still come by and get a shirt :D