My prediction: the predictions will change

Many, many moons ago, I wanted to be a meteorologist. But I was destined for a lower paying job as a journalist. That being said, I'm still a weather freak, but I HATE long-range forecasts. Predicting the weather 10 days out is ridiculous, but you know I can't help but look. Right now the forecast for Richmond on Nov. 10 is a high of 66 and a low of 44 with a 20 percent chance of rain. Not bad -- I'd prefer it to stay below 70 for the race, and it looks as if the weather will be very consistent for the next week. What little running I'll be doing will help my lungs continue to get used to the cooler weather.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on that extended forecast, and I can guarantee you that it'll change a lot over the next few days. No need to be a certified meteorologist to predict that. ;)

1 Comentário:

Jason said...

Man you don't even know how much I hope the weather is cold and overcast.