A good week so far

I've been slacking in the writing department lately. Work has been busier than usual (which is a good thing) and the time to write about running has dwindled. Plus things are going so well that I really don't have much to say. Through today I'm a tad over 10 miles for the week and should easily eclipse 20 miles for the week with a planned group run tomorrow of 4 miles and then my long run on Sunday in which I'm planning 7 miles.

Have a good weekend ... and make sure to pay attention to Virginia on Tuesday. We actually have a say in the presidential nomination process.

3 comments:

Ed H. said...

It must be nice. Kentucky's is in May. We might as well not even have one by that point. I think we ought to have a national primary day -- all 50 states [+ the sundry colonies] vote at once. Cheers, and good luck with your runs this weekend.

Jason said...

Glad to hear things are better. My foot is still a little sore, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back in the swing of things by next week.

I'm also having problems keeping my blog up to date. Things are going so well and you kind of forget about it.

Nancy said...

Nice running. Don't they know at work that they are infringing on the blog time?? :D

PS If you would like to take 2 miles from your 4 miler and put them with your 7 miler, you're welcome to enter a 9 mile time for 9 on the 9th. I know the race director and she's pretty lenient like that. :D