Fantastic February

What's in a month? For me, the second month of the year this year was all about getting back on track ... and then some. When January ended, I was really doubting myself and how I could get ready for next month's race. Twenty-nine days later, I say: Bring it on.

I finished the month with 86.5 miles, about 9 miles more than February 2007, brining my yearly total to 128.8 miles. If all goes as planned this weekend, I will pass the 100-mile mark in a 31-day span. Not a bad way to kick off March. Now that I've gotten away from my lousy January, I realize now how important it was for my body to get some rest and recover from last year. I'm ending this month feeling the best I've felt in a long time.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

YAY!! You are back with a vengance!

Nancy said...

but apparently I can't spell :D