The April blahs

Every April always brings some kind of sickness with it for me. So, it was like clockwork this weekend that after my race I allowed a cold or allergies or whatever to finally get the best of me. In a roundabout way, it's convenient -- I need to stay off my feet to heal up my left foot issues. So for two days, I've basically been doing nothing, including not wearing shoes. On the other hand, I'd rather not be sneezing and going through a box of tissues in two days. Thankfully, though, the weather has been miserable, so there really hasn't been a desire to do anything.

1 Comentário:

Nancy said...

Dang it, we've got to get you healthy. I hope you don't get stupid comments like, "you're probably just running too much and making yourself sick." My mom always does that to me. You'll be healthy and back at it soon. Glad you are getting some foot rest.

Take care.