The future runner is here

As I said the other day, I won't set any goals for November since I had a baby on the way. Well, the little guy had other plans than being a Thanksgiving baby. He wanted to be a Election Eve baby. Conner James came into the world at 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long. Since this is a running blog, I thought I'd share his impressive footprints for such a little guy. Mom and baby are doing great so far and got to come home a few hours ago.

As for my November goals, it seems things may work out for the 8k in a couple of weeks, and I'll be able to do a Turkey Trot. I'm determined to stay on some kind of schedule. I even hit the gym last night for a quick workout and got in 7.5 miles on the bike. It was a nice break from the whirlwind, but great past few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful name. Enjoy every minute.

ShoreTurtle said...

Congratulations!

Danny said...

looks like he needs stability shoes to me....

congrats again!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Congratulations! You know he'll probably run faster than us eh.

Jason said...

Congratulations!!!

Time to get him some runner shoes :)

Ms Eva said...

Congratulations!

I'm thinking of doing an 8K on turkey day, too. We'll be on vacation and I have to convince DH that running a race IS relaxing. We'll see what happens.

Running Through Time said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new runner!

Robert Barker said...

Congratulations David, that is great news.